Human relations can be maintained at several levels:
- Human relations in family life.
- Human relations in social life.
- Human relations in student life.
Objectives of human relations
- understanding human nature.
- influencing human behaviour.
- ability to get along with people.
- selling oneself for employment.
- motivating team work
- interacting with people and
- perpetuating humanity.
Basics of human relations
- call people by their names; elders and superiors can be called with respect by their titles.
- Be simple, approachable and keep smiling.
- Be concerned about others honestly; Don't be too selfish.
- get rid of your own crudeness and misunderstanding.
- Have a feeling that everyone is good in his own way.
- Be a listener.
- congratulate a person on his success and encourage him when he is disappointed.
- Behave in a moderate manner and help others to succeed.
Facts to be considered
A stranger is a friend not yet met. Cheerful disposition is best. Intolerance is worse.